Service for the Modern Languages and Literature Department
- Course coordinator, Fr 102, 103, 104
- Core Advisor
- Major and Minor Advisor
- Study Abroad Advisor, specifically for La Rochelle exchange program
- Director of Summer Immersion Language Institute
- Co-responsible for French Week activities
- Common Text Moderator, Freshmen class
- Representative on College Day, 2003, 2004
- Organizer of weekend immersion trip to Montreal, 2000- present
- Administrator of Diplôme de Français des Affaires 1er degré, Centre agréé par la Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris.
- Organizer of every aspects of yearly month long immersion program in Montpellier: 1999- present.
- Organizer of volunteer language immersion program: Living and Working in the French Caribbean Today, Summer 2007
- Coordinator for final exam classroom assignments, 1988 – 2003
- Recipient: Grant from Ciber and French Embassy for Teaching Practices in Business French, Strasbourg, Summer 1994 and Summer 1999
Service for Loyola College
- Study Abroad Committee
- Student Life Commission
- Committee on Studies
- College Board on Discipline, Spring 2004
- Education for Life Committee, 2002 -present
- Host French exchange students, 2001- 2006
- Major Exploration Fair, February 2004
- Host for Best of Baltimore program, until Fall 2006
- Organizer of visits to French Enterprises in Strasbourg and Dijon, for Dr. R. Jones, Spring 2004
- Organizer of book drive to create a library in new Loyola Dar Es Salam High School, Tanzania, 1998
- Co- Created a course: “Field Experience in Teaching French”, Spring 1992, supervised students majoring in French at Loyola College teaching a daily class to 5th graders at Stoneleigh Elementary School.
- Be-friender for victims of Trauma and Torture, advocate-interpreter, 2008-present.
Service in Haiti
- Volunteer with Relief Team One ;project coordinator for development of Village Notre Dame de Lourdes, Santo # 25 , Commune de Croix des Bouquets. www.reliefteamone.org