Name: Andrea A. Noel
Program: MA Pastoral and Spiritual Care
- How far along are you in the program?
I am in my first year.
- Favorite Quote:
“The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering.” - Ben Okri
- Where is your hometown?
San Fernando, Trinidad, by way of Valdosta, Georgia
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
Theological Anthropology and Group Spiritual Formation
- Who is your inspiration?
My family… especially my older brother.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I graduated from high school at age 16.
2. I have two nose rings.
3. I wear a lot of purple.
- What is your dream job?
Being an entrepreneur as a spiritual director, success coach, writer, artise, and having my own retreat center.
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
I am! I am a daughter, sister, wife, friend, lover, artist, student, teacher, thinking, engineer, writer, dreamer, believer, cat-lover, contemplative, healer, cook, photographer… IamGod.
Back to About the Bloggers