Name: Awa Jangha
Program: Ph.D Pastoral Counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
I am at the very beginning of the program. I am just finishing my pre-requisites.
- Favorite Quote:
Slowly, slowly catch the monkey.
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
- Where is your hometown?
Silver Spring, MD
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
- Who is your inspiration?
God and my family
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I am named after both of my grandmothers
2. I have lived in another country
3. I am an art therapist
- What is your dream job?
To teach as a professor and have a private practice incorporating art therapy and pastoral counseling.
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
I love to learn and try to experience life to the fullest!