- How far along are you in the program?
I began in January 2012
- Favorite Quote:
“This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see.” – Corrie Ten Boom, The Hiding Place
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
Catch a baseball game at Orioles Park at Camden Yards;
Take a walk in the woods at Patapsco Valley State Park;
Ride a bike around Centennial Park in Columbia;
Eat the best Chinese food at Fortune Cooky in Glen Burnie;
Enjoy a cup of coffee at Starbucks…they are everywhere.
- Where is your hometown?
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
Human Development here at Loyola. In my undergrad studies—Biblical Interpretations—learning to study and read the Bible in context with application!
- Who is your inspiration?
I’m inspired to deepen my relationship with Jesus Christ through study, occupation, and living every single day.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I love coffee and books
2. I’m an INTJ which may be the rarest of the sixteen MBTI personality types (1-4%)
3. I like spontaneity and randomness, but it has to be well thought out. (figure that one out)
- What is your dream job?
Traveling around the world learning about new cultures, asking people questions, and writing about it.