Name: Elizabeth James
Program: Certificate of Advanced Study
- How far along are you in the program?
Final semester (May 2012)
- Favorite Quote:
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
- Where is your hometown?
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
- Where is your placement?
Carroll County Youth Service Bureau
- What is your inspiration?
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I came to the United States from India when I was nine months old.
2. I grew up in Bluefield, WV.
3. I love musicals!
- What is your dream job?
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
I have been a stay-at-home mother for the past 20 years and now have a sophomore son in college and a senior daughter in high school. I have a 3 year old beagle named Ace.