Name: N. Jane Blakely
Program: MS/PhD Pastoral Counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
I began in Fall 2011.
- Favorite Quote:
God bless the whole world–no exceptions. -unknown
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
- Where is your hometown?
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
- Who is your inspiration?
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I have hiked the Inca Trail above 21,000 feet
2. I was the first woman bass drummer in the University of Colorado Marching Band
3. I speak Tshivenda
- What is your dream job?
Drummer for the Indigo Girls
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
Experiences of compassion, friendship, and ubuntu in South Africa have taught me that love and forgiveness have real power to heal–even in the face of evil.