Name: Joseph Calizo
Program: MS Pastoral Counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
I started in the fall of 2011
- Favorite Quote:
Everything will be ok in the end. If it’s not ok, it’s not the end. Author: Unknown
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
American Visionary Museum
- Where is your hometown?
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
- What is your inspiration?
I typically find inspiration in the arts (fine arts, music, film) and in literature.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I have gone dog sledding.
2. I have seen the sun rise on Mt. Hikurangi (located in New Zealand) and it is the first place on the planet you can see the sun rise on any given day.
3. I am a skilled ultrasonic welder technician.
- What is your dream job?
My dream job is one that I can combine work in spirituality and faith with my love of music, film and literature.
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
I am a firm believer in laughter being a panacea for whatever ails you…..and shopping for a new pair of shoes can’t hurt either.