Name: Mario Conliffe
Program: MS Pastoral Counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
I began my studies in January 2012
- Favorite Quote:
“Indeed! Absolutely! Exactly!”
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
- Where is your hometown?
New Providence, Bahamas
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
Counseling Theory and Practice
- What is your inspiration?
To be a conduit of love and healing in the world.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I like Revenge– the television series.
2. I walk extremely fast.
3. I’m always singing, but I’m tone deaf.
- What is your dream job?
To own a one-stop wellness centre that involves counseling, medicine and dentistry (I would operate this with members of my family).
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
I’m an Episcopal priest and a sports fanatic.