Name: Michelle Adams
Program: MS Pastoral Counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
- Favorite Quote:
“God loves you just the way you are, but He refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus.” – Max Lucado
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
BWI Airport: It’s so close and easy to navigate!
- Where is your hometown?
Saint James, MO
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
All three: Stats, Human Development, and Career Development
- Who is your inspiration?
My Lord and Savior. My Counselor – Jesus.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I like “change” – to try and learn new things.
2. I don’t like to be around people who are just like me, but instead different.
3. I have a keen sense of smell… my family thinks I’m part hound dog.
- What is your dream job?
To be where I’m called to be. I trust that at each time and place, I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be for that season.
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
I’m a first semester student, and I’m so full of passion, gratitude, and humbleness to study at Loyola and to soon serve as a pastoral counselor. I come from a business culture, and so as I write, I hope to learn and journey with you through your life transformations, decisions and/or calling.