Name: Tara Mastoris
Program: MS/PhD in pastoral counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
This is my second semester in the program.
- Favorite Quote:
We can do no great things—only small things with great love. –Mother Teresa
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
Inner Harbor, Little Italy
- Where is your hometown?
New Hope, PA
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
Introduction to Pastoral Counseling
- Who is your inspiration?
God, my family, and my boyfriend are my inspiration.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I am short, but love to play basketball for fun (I am also a huge Philadelphia 76ers fan).
2. I think adding parmesan cheese to any food makes it so much better.
3. I achieved one of my dreams of running a marathon last year (one of the happiest days of my life) by the grace of God because I was on almost no sleep.
- What is your dream job?
I want to be the best counselor that I can be to serve others; I also would love to be a cross country and track coach.
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
My favorite classes in undergrad were writing classes, so I am excited about this opportunity in grad school to combine my passion of Writing with this Pastoral Counseling journey.