Name: Vernon Ware
Program: MS Pastoral Counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
I am in my fourth semester.
- Favorite Quote:
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for good and not for evil, to bring you a future and a hope – Jeremiah 29:11
- Favorite spot in Baltimore:
National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Where is your hometown?
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
Grief and Bereavement – phenomenal!
- What is your inspiration?
The desire to help others.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I am a great cook… well at least I think so!
2. I love yoga.
3. I love watching Japanese Anime.
What is your dream job?
My dream job would be the career trifecta of minister, counselor and author.
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
Like many of the students in the program, I am making a career change. I spent 18 years as an accountant before making the transition to counseling.