Name: William Wentz
Program: MS Pastoral Counseling
- How far along are you in the program?
I’m at the start of the journey, this is my first year.
- Favorite Quote:
If I knew then what I know now…
- Favorite spot(s) in Baltimore:
I enjoy Inner Harbor, the shops, restaurants and entertainment.
- Where is your hometown?
- What is the most meaningful class you’ve taken?
Counseling Theory and Practice with Dr. Cheston. I am truly learning what goes into being a great counselor.
- Who is your inspiration?
My wife inspired me to attend graduate school, she is the love of my life.
- What are three unusual things about yourself?
1. I like to sleep in on the weekends… sometimes until noon.
2. I enjoy watching Jeopardy
3. I like to restore things that others would classify as junk.
- What is your dream job?
To work at the VA with soldiers/veterans with PTSD.
- What else should the readers of Making Meaning know about you?
I am a private school teacher, have been for the last 12 years. I enjoy teaching Spanish to children from Kindergarten to the eighth grade.