Environmental change and sustainability are often student led endeavors on college campuses. Students provide the force behind the movement and let administrators know that they care about their planet. Students create the real change. It is our goal to help the students realize that there is something that they can do to help Loyola become a more sustainable university, no matter what they are interested in.
Students can help through social media projects, hands on volunteering, community and campus activism, and by sharing knowledge with other members of the Loyola community.
- Like our social media pages
- Join the Litterati movement
- Compete in campus-wide and national competitions
- Adopted Stream Events: We do two stream walks and two stream clean ups every semester to keep our adopted stream!
- We are working with CCSJ to coordinate and promote more environmental volunteer events
- There are several local organizations that perform environmental volunteering. If you’re interested in working with them, contact the listed representative and let them know that you’re from Loyola!
- Table events in Boulder or on the Quad to spread the word about important environmental causes
- Contact local legislators to discuss environmental issues