Before having a meltdown, turn your bust into a boom. There are tried and true steps you can take to get back on track if procrastination plagues you.
- In the short amount of time you have left, set realistic goals, and don’t demand perfection from yourself.
- Only work on your project when your energy levels are at their highest.
- Break larger tasks into smaller ones—this will keep you from getting overwhelmed.
- Work for realistic amounts of time. Do not attempt to finish the project within a three hour time window if you know you are the kind of person who can only work for one hour at a time.
- Budget extra time in your schedule for unexpected hiccups in your project.
- Start now. The longer you put it off, the more anxious it will make you.